Mini Tanker - 4000 Litre Diesel with Dangerous Goods Approvals
Bringing the service station to you
The AFSE MiniTanker is a custom-designed, tailor-made fuel tanker designed for businesses needing a mobile refuelling system to service a wide variety of vehicles, generators, and other engine-powered equipment in the field.
The MiniTanker was designed for a mobile refuelling business which required a small, agile tanker to directly refuel construction equipment, transports in the field in the tight confines of an inner-city environment yet hold enough fuel to minimise back-to-base trips.
The Minitanker as shown here has the following:
- Liquid Controls Metering system for accurate dispensing.
- German-made Haar pump for reliable flow.
- Proven Isuzu N-series truck platform.
- Vapour-recovery connection system.
- Carbon steel tank custom built by AFSE in Tamworth.
- Dispensing system verified by the National Measurement Institute for the legal resale of fuel.
- Lockable aluminium storage cabinets custom-built by AFSE.
- Dangerous Goods Approved for transport of diesel or petrol.
- In-cabin fuel delivery receipt printer integrated with metering system for accurate monitoring of fuel pumped.
- Clean, compact design, with ample area on sides of tanker for branding.
Now part of the extensive AFSE design portfolio, the MiniTanker can easily be adapted to a wide variety of roles. Adblue tanks could be added, as well as air compressors and greasing systems. With further certifications and design changes, the MiniTanker could easily be adapted to transfer aviation fuels.
Contact AFSE to begin designing and building your MiniTanker.